Aberdeen Hall aims to provide students with the knowledge, skills and experience to become healthy, resilient, and contributing young men and women. By providing a wide range of opportunities to lead as well as the support to be successful, our students are collecting experiences that will shape the way they live their lives.
Some of the opportunities for leadership and recognition include:
- Junior School Student Council
- Junior School Gryphon Code
- Senior School Student Council
- Peer Mentoring
- Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
- Closing Ceremony Recognition Awards (Academic, Athletic, Arts/Music and Character)